These terms and conditions are designed to provide you information on the services we
provide and outline important conditions which apply to your using this service. The
internet bill presentment and payment service is provided by Authorize.net and various third
party vendors. It is subject to the consumer banking regulatory protections described in
Regulation E of the Electronic Fund Transfers Act. Reg. E stipulates significant disclosure
requirements and therefore most of these terms and conditions are a direct result of Reg. E.
When you open your account with us or any third party vendor acting on our behalf, you and
any person you authorize to perform functions on your account, agree to these terms and
1. Services Offered. After we process your application and provide you with, or you choose,
a customer number or text ("Password") you may use our service to arrange for payments of
any bills you authorize us to pay. The Password must be used each time you access our
service. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make your Password available to anyone not
authorized to sign on your account(s).
2. Erroneous Instructions. If we receive a payment instruction authorized by you and the
instruction is erroneous in any way, we shall have no obligation or liability for the
3. Transaction Limitations. Please be aware that certain types of bank accounts have limits
on the numbers of transfers or withdrawals that may be made per month. For instance, only
six transfers and/or withdrawals per month may be made from a savings or money market
deposit account by preauthorized or automatic transfer. Your bank may refuse transfers which
would exceed such limits, so we recommend you check with your bank to determine what
limitations are imposed on withdrawals from any account. If we are not able to debit the
amount required to cover an authorized payment and any fees from your account, we will not
be able to make the payment you have authorized, and will not be held liable for any costs,
damages, etc., caused by the failure to make the payment. We have no obligation to try to
debit an account for a specific payment more than once.
4. Cutoff Hours. If we receive payment authorizations from you on or before 3:00 p.m.
Eastern Standard Time on a business day, we will attempt to debit the funds from your
5. Authorized Users. If there are other authorized users on your service, or on your
account(s), you hereby authorize each of them to use your Passwords and this service. Any
signer on such accounts is authorized to make payments, even if your account otherwise
requires two or more signatures for withdrawals.
6. Business Days. Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays.
7. Electronic Disclosures. We are required to provide you with certain disclosures and
notices which are mandated by various laws and rules. You agree to receive all such
disclosures electronically, which in most cases will be done at our web site or the web
sites of our vendors.
8. Confidentiality. We will never sell any personally identifiable information to a third
party for marketing purposes without your consent. We will only disclose information to
third parties about your account or the transfers or payments you make:
(a) where it is necessary for opening or maintaining your account,
or for completing transfers or payments,
(b) if lawfully required or
(c) if you request or authorize it.
9. Your Liability. You agree to regularly and promptly review and verify all transactions
either on our Internet page or through the monthly statements received from your bank
holding the account(s). Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your Password has been lost or
stolen. Also, if your bank statement shows transactions by us that you did not authorize,
contact your bank.
10. Our Liability. If we do not complete a payment which you have authorized in a timely
manner, in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, we will be liable for your
losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will NOT be liable, for example,
1. Through no fault of ours, your account does not contain sufficient available funds for us
to debit the account in the amount of the payment due.
2. The web site or other systems are not working properly.
3. Circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, computer breakdown or problems
with a telephone line) prevent or impede the transaction, despite reasonable precautions we
4. The funds in your account are subject to an uncollected funds hold, legal process or any
other encumbrance or claim restricting transfers at the time we attempt to debit your
account for an authorized payment(s).
5. The information you or your payees have supplied to us is incorrect, incomplete or not
6. There may be other exceptions as well.
11. In Case of Errors or Questions about Transfers from Your Account. ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT
TRANSACTIONS MADE WITH YOUR PASSWORD MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE BANK or your university.
12. Change in Terms. It is possible that our terms and conditions may change over time. We
will post any changes on our web site and will send you any legally required notice. Prior
notice may not be given, however, where an immediate change is necessary for security
13. Termination. We reserve the right to terminate your service at any time with or without
cause. We may immediately terminate your use of the service if:
(a) you or any authorized user of your Password breach any agreement with us;
(b) we have reason to believe there has been or may be an unauthorized use of your Password,
your accounts, or our service;
(c) any party associated with your accounts or your service requests that we do so; or
(d) there are conflicting claims to the funds in your accounts.
Please note that if you or another party asks us to terminate your service, or your accounts
are closed for any reason, you will remain liable for transactions previously
14. Limitations. You agree that neither we nor any party involved in creating or delivering
this web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive
damages arising out of your access to, or use of this web site. We assume no responsibility
for and will not be liable for any damages to or any viruses which may affect your computer
equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or downloading from our web
If we fail to enforce any of our rights under this terms and conditions, our Privacy &
Security Statement or Our Promise or applicable laws, it shall not be deemed to constitute a
waiver of such right. If any provision of these documents is found by a court to be invalid,
then the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
By accessing and using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of these Terms and
Conditions without limitation or qualification.